Kit Homes by Super Transportable Homes and Cabins are attractive, easy to build steel frame kits that are economical and keep within your set budget.
Kit homes have the best possible value for money. At Super Transportable Homes we use the finest materials and fittings available. We are renowned for our overall quality, service and customer support.
All kit homes are simple and easy to build. They bolt together on a steel frame system made from hi-tensile steel and tested by the CSIRO. Work with our design studio to determine what building materials, cabinetry flooring and painting suits your lifestyle.
- Lock-up stage includes the plans and specifications for your site.
- Individually prepared instructions are included and customized to your plan.
- You home includes a hi-tensile frame that is riveted, and manufactured in easy to handle sections.
- Roof trusses are pulled together on your site and designed to be easy lifting and handling.
- Roofing comes in your choice of colors designed and manufactured in corrugated iron.
- Color-bond gutters are provided.
- Anti-glare aluminum thermo foil is used on walls and roof
- Hardware that includes brackets, silicone rivets, and everything imaginable is included.
- Cladding is 220mm hardiplank smooth
- Windows are aluminum sliding in a variety of colors
- Fly screens are included for all windows
- External trim and doors contain lined eaves overhangs; gable ends vents and panel front entry doors.
- For ease of final construction Super Transportable Homes and Cabins delivers scoring knives, drill bits and spanners. We offer nut setters and provide you with thick leather gloves. A nibbler used for cutting and scoring roofing sheets is also included.
For more information and design inclusions, please contact us.